BizPati

  • Ad
  • आज : २०७५ मंसिर १ गते
    Headlines :

    13 students fall sick after consuming poison-contaminated water

    संसार न्यूज संवाददातासाउन २९, २०७५

    14 Aug, Urlabari, Morang-An unidentified group has mixed poison in the water in the water tank of Shree Secondary School at Letang Municipality-9 today. A total of 13 students have fallen sick after consuming the contaminated water.
    School Principal Khemraj Dulal said that poison—Cypermethrin was found mixed in the water. The students are undergoing treatment at Pathari Hospital and Mangalbare Hospital. The students the teachers after the water smelled.
    Police Inspector at Area Police Office, Letang, Yubraj Khatiwada, said that a bottle of cypermethrin was found near the water tank and investigation into the case was underway. The school has been closed for an indefinite period after the incident.

    ५७ पटक
    प्रतिकृया दिनुहोस्
    Ad
    Ad
    Ad
    Ad