२६ जेष्ठ २०८०, शुक्रबार
     Fri Jun 9 2023
  English Edition

Two houses destroyed; elderly hurt in Sindhuli fires

15  Feb, Sindhuli,   RSS – Two houses were destroyed in a fire that occurred after a solar panel explosion at Tinpatan Rural Municipality-6 in Sindhuli district. Two houses of Purna Bahadur Bhujel were fully destroyed in the fire that occurred on Thursday, police confirmed.
According to District Police Office, Sindhuli, the houses were gutted in fire after the solar battery of 12 volt exploded following a short circuit. Superintendent of Police (SP) of Sindhuli Chakra Bahadur Singh said that properties worth Rs 560,000 plus gutted to cinder in the fire.
Meanwhile, an elderly got serious burn injuries while attempting to douse fire forest in Dhapre in the same municipality. Amrita Darji, 60, was caught with the fire. SP Singh said that he is rushed to Dhulikhel Hospital for further treatment as her medical treatment in Sindhuli Hospital was not likely.

यो खबर पढेर तपाईलाई कस्तो महसुस भयो ?

लन्डन । अध्ययनका लागि यूके आएको केही महिनामै बिरामी भएर निधन भएकी २१ वर्षीया