23 April, Rajbiraj-A girl died of an electric shock this morning at Shambunath Municipality – 8, Saptari.
The girl has been identified as Sunil Kumar Das’ nine – year – old daughter Vivah Kumari Das, Area Police Office Kalyanpur said.
Vivah accidently came into contact with a naked wire of water – drawing motor while taking a bath. She died in course of treatment at the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital based in Rajbiraj. The incident comes two days after two persons died in Saptari of electric shock.