Logo
३ भाद्र २०७९, शुक्रबार
     Fri Aug 19 2022
E-paper
  English Edition
   Unicode
Logo

Girl dies of electric shock



23 April, Rajbiraj-A girl died of an electric shock this morning at Shambunath Municipality – 8, Saptari.

The girl has been identified as Sunil Kumar Das’ nine – year – old daughter Vivah Kumari Das, Area Police Office Kalyanpur said.

Vivah accidently came into contact with a naked wire of water – drawing motor while taking a bath. She died in course of treatment at the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital based in Rajbiraj. The incident comes two days after two persons died in Saptari of electric shock.


यो खबर पढेर तपाईलाई कस्तो महसुस भयो ?

काठमाडौँ । वैदेशिक रोजगारीका लागि नेपाली युवा लाखौँ खर्चन बाध्य रहेको अवस्थामा मलेसियामा रहेको

दमौली । तनहुँको शुक्लागण्डकी नगरपालिका–२ कोत्रेस्थित गुहेखोलामा माछा मार्ने क्रममा करेन्ट लागेर बिहीबार बाबु–छोराको

काठमाडौं । आजको नेपाली बजारमा विदेशी मुद्राको भाउ यसप्रकार रहेकोछ । राष्ट्र बैंकको विदेशी