13 June, Rampur (Palpa)- Two members of a single family have been killed after consuming wild mushroom at Bhirpani of Nisdi rural municipality – 4.
On Sunday evening, four – year – old Rupesh Gaha had died while undergoing treatment at the same hospital. On Monday, Rikhisara Gaha, 45, died in course of treatment at the Lumbini Medical College, District Police Office, Palpa said.
The consumption of the wild mushroom brought from a nearby jungle on June 9 has so far killed two persons while another is undergoing treatment. Inmaya Gaha, 21, is currently receiving treatment.
A week earlier five persons were killed at Gailuk of Rampur Municipality – 3 after consuming wild mushrooms.