30 Aug, Rajbiraj : A youth has been electrocuted in Hariharpur of Rajbiraj municipality-10, Saptari.
Nanda Kishore Yadav,32, of the same municipality died while he was using an electric motor to pump water into his kitchen garden, according to Ward Police Office, Rajbiraj. The incident took place on Tuesday evening.
He died on the way to the local hospital.
Meanwhile, an eight-year-old girl child died after being hit by a buffalo that she had taken for grazing.
Buchiya Kumar Khanga of Belhi Chepana, Saptari died in the fatal incident, district police office, Saptari said.