10 April, Ranjha – Two workers died believably due to asphyxia while cleaning septic tank in Kohalpur of Banke. The deceased were identified as Kumar Tharu, 50, and Chetram Tharu of Kohalpur municipality-6, Rajhena, informed Ramesh Bahadur Singh, DSP of Area Police Office, Kohalpur. They lost their lives due to suffocation in course of cleaning septic tank at Ram Prasad Sigdel’s house nearby Pipal Chautara in Kohalpur municipality-11. DSP Singh further said the incident took place when they got suffocation inside the septic tank. The dead bodies of both were taken out last night by breaking the septic tank’s structure. The dead bodies were sent to Bheri Hospital for post mortem.
वि.सं.२०७५ चैत २७ बुधवार ११:५७ मा प्रकाशित