Logo
३० श्रावण २०७९, सोमबार
     Mon Aug 15 2022
E-paper
  English Edition
   Unicode
Logo

One more died following consumption of poisonous mushroom



7 April, Pokhara: One more person died after the consumption of poisonous mushroom at Lamachaur of Pokhara-Lekhnath Metropolitan City-16 on Thursday.

Eight-year-old Sonam Magar, who was taken ill after eating mushroom curry on Saturday, died while receiving treatment at the Pokhara-based Charak Memorial Hospital. With this, the death toll from the poisonous mushroom reached three while one more is receiving treatment, according Deputy Superintendent of Police Khadga Bahadur Khatri.
Earlier, Maili Tamang, 60, and her daughter Man Maya, 19, had died in separate hospitals in course of treatment after they fell sick from poisonous mushroom.
It is said that 12-year-old Ayush Magar, another victim of poisonous mushroom consumption, is receiving treatment at Kanti Child Hospital in the capital.
DSP Khatri said that Sonam is son of Maili’s sister.


यो खबर पढेर तपाईलाई कस्तो महसुस भयो ?

कोपिला वर्देवा, काठमाडौं ।  नवलपरासीको देवचुली नगरपालिका १५ मा रहेको श्री जनज्योती माध्यमीक विद्यालयले

काठमाडौं । आजको नेपाली बजारमा विदेशी मुद्राको भाउ यसप्रकार रहेको छ । राष्ट्र बैंकको

काठमाडौं । २०७४ मा भएको प्रतिनिधिसभा निर्वाचनमा नेकपा (एमाले)ले स्याङ्जाका दुवै निर्वाचन क्षेत्र जितेको